- General Building Maintenance
- Hanging Doors
- Putting up Shelves, Pictures & Mirrors
- Assembling Flat Pack Furniture
- Fitting New Lights or Sockets, Replacing Broken Switches & Plugs
- Painting & Decorating
- Wall & Floor Tiling / Regrouting
- Repairing Damaged Plaster, Re-sealing Bathrooms & Kitchens
- Installing Kitchens and Bathrooms, Including Plumbing
- Changing Taps, Fixing Leaks, Repairing / Installing Flush systems
- Add / Replace / Bleed Radiators
- Installing Washing Machines and Dishwashers
- Garden Maintenance, Fencing & Sheds
- Roof and Guttering Repairs
- Changing Door Locks, Fitting Door Bells
- All Handyman Tasks
- Anything else, just ask..
If you make an appointment for us to attend to quote, we will turn up at the agreed time. We respect that you may have taken time off work to wait in for us.
We will always provide you with a quote, not an estimate. That means no nasty unexpected bill at the end of the job. You will know up front how much the labour will cost – the only fluctuation may be the cost of materials and we will always discuss any price differentials with you and gain your agreement prior to proceeding.
We will work on one job at a time. We will be honest and realistic with you as to when we can start, and how long it will take, but you can be assured that once we have started work for you, yours will be the only job we will be doing until it is complete.
We will be carrying out a high quality job and therefore will charge accordingly but we want repeat business and word of mouth recommendations so we will not overprice our work or over inflate what needs doing.
We are multi-skilled, so can offer you a range of services traditionally requiring 2 or more specialist trades-people (e.g. plumber / plasterer / tiler for installing a new bathroom suite). Because we can do all these jobs means it can be completed quicker, as there is no waiting on the plasterer, for instance, to become available, you have no hassle of co-ordinating the availability of several people at once to get your job complete and the work is priced competitively because you are only paying one tradesman rather than 2 or 3.
‘Paul’s Home Improvements’ is run by Paul Deacon who is ably assisted by wife Tracy. They live in Somersham, Cambs and have two boys.
Phone: 01487 741299
Mobile: 07970 644578
Just moved house? Let us make your house your home. We can be at your service for a whole or half day, hanging your pictures and mirrors, installing curtain rails and blinds, assembling flat pack furniture, putting up towel rails or shelves, bleeding radiators or any other jobs that need attention when you’ve just moved in.
Call us now for a no obligation quote and let us take the hassle out of your home improvements.
Kitchen & Dining Room Extension
Fitted Kitchen & Tiling
[Pictures to be inserted Here]
Some Tasks Involved in this project
- Submitting and obtaining planning permission / building regulation
- Clearing of site, installation of footings, drainage, block work, roof.
- Electrical wiring / lighting
- Plumbing for dishwasher / sink
- Internal Plastering / wooden flooring
- Installation of windows and patio doors
- Building / Installing Kitchen cupboards and Worktops
- Tiling & Grouting
Site updated 23/11/2006